DEAN A. A. WHITE
Left to right: front row—Irwin, Bissonnet, Smith, Elliott, Prince, Leitner, Hines, Too-
mey, Mahon; second row—Womack, Scroggins, McAndrews, Thompson, Smith, Miller, Buvens, Pitman, Simmons, Kirkpatrick, Brubaker; third row—Odom, Ward, Bam-
mel, Watkins, Kroll, Crosson, Schleider, Yancy, Shrake, Westerfeld, Lowry, Warner;
fourth row—Hill, Shepley, Miller, Greenwell, Mahon, Treadway, Akridge, Martin,
Sampson, Miller, Walney, Gay, Porto; back row—Trackwell, Phillips, Battle, Baker,
Middleton, Sterrett, Pitchford, Lensky, Newberry, Collins, Murray, Koster, Lewis,
McMaster, Cannon, Benge, K. Smith, J. Smith.
The Bar association of the University of Houston was organized in 1947 to promote a better relationship between the School of Law, members of the local Bar, and
the University. It is comprised of students enrolled in the School of Law and sponsored
by Dean A. A. White. The association sponsors a banquet each year which is usually
held during the-spring semester.
Dean White's "right hand"
Miss Smith, Librarian
Judge Woodruff hears