Organized in 1950, the RADIO GUILD was formed to
operate KUHF-FM and to foster service to the entire school.
In 1954, with the addition of KUHT-TV the name became
the RADIO-TELEVISION GUILD.
In 1959, the RADIO-TV GUILD started the football season
by placing "Back the Team" posters in the Den. A beautiful
Homecoming float as well as many social events distinguished
the fall semester.
January found Guild members deep in planning for their
first Fiesta Show in seven years, THE FALLEN ANGEL. In
March, the patrons and friends of the FALLEN ANGEL hosted
200 persons at a Fiesta Kick-Off Barbecue. April was occupied with Frontier Fiesta and May was the month for
awards at the Annual Banquet and Ball. The GUILD supports five campus scholarships.
Looking forward to their 10th year of service to the
school, the GUILD pledges further growth and participation.
Front: Hob Selby, representative On ladder: Steve Solomon, representa-
tive; Jack Veres, treasurer; Marietta Hovis, secretary; Don Whiteley,, presi-
dent; Chan Sharpe, vice-president; Sally Stephenson, representative; and
Glen English, social chairman.
Front row: Jack Veres, Gene Dalia, George WErr, Steve Solomon, Sally Stephenson, Glen English, Mickey Waemberger
Second row: Marietta Hovis, Bob Ballard, Jean Arnold, Bob Verri, Dwain Blount, John Pawley, Dr. Welch, sponsor.
Third row: Chan Sharpe, John Gehlauer, Don Whiteley, Bob Selby, Hub Giles, Scotty Noxon, Tommy Scott.