skip to content
Search results for
Refine your search
Pierce & Pierce [archi...
Staub, Rather, and How...
Cato, Lamar Q. [archit...
Golemon & Rolfe [archi...
Kenneth Bentsen Associ...
page 4 of 5 : (
add to favorites
Librarians at the New York Times Information Bank terminal in the M.D. Anderson Library
Librarians Bill Jackson and Deborah Dawson work at the New York Times Information Bank terminal, M.D. Anderson Library. The terminal provided access to the New York Times newspaper via a dial-up connection....
Exterior view of the University Child Care Center
The University Child Care Center was established in 1974 and provides child care to University students and staff.
Shelving of tape reels inside the Computing Center
Man shelving tape reels, interior, Computing Building. The Computing Center houses the Texas Center for Computational and Information Sciences and the University of Houston High Performance Computing Center....
Exterior view of the Computing Center
The Computing Center houses the Texas Center for Computational and Information Sciences and the University of Houston High Performance Computing Center. The building was initially occupied in 1976 and...
Exterior view of the Catholic Newman Center
The University of Houston Catholic Newman Center houses the Catholic Student Organization. The Catholic Newman Center is not an official campus building.
Student at videocassette player in the M.D. Anderson Library
Interior, student at videocassette player. M.D. Anderson Library was occupied in 1950 and dedicated on April 1, 1951. Since then, three additions have been made. The first was completed in 1968 and is...
Exterior view of the General Services Building
The General Services Building houses the Central Computing and Telecommunications Services, and all of the offices of Physical Plant, including Building Maintenance, Custodial Services, Facilities Management,...
Cafeteria line at the University of Houston
Interior, cafeteria line. In 1936, the University of Houston acquired nearly 110 acres for a permanent campus from donations from Ben Taub and the Settegast estate. The school began holding classes on...
Student at microfiche reader in the M.D. Anderson Library
Interior, student at microfiche reader. M.D. Anderson Library was occupied in 1950 and dedicated on April 1, 1951. Since then, three additions have been made. The first was completed in 1968 and is known...
View from Cullen Boulevard of the Philip G. Hoffman Hall
Phillip G. Hoffman Hall honors the fifth President of the University of Houston 1961-1978, President of the System 1978-1980, also Vice-President, Dean of Faculties and History Professor 1957-1961, Phillip...
Exterior view of Isabel Cameron Building
The Isabel Cameron Building houses the College of Technology and the Department of Human Development and Consumer Sciences. The building was originally dedicated on September 13, 1970. The architects were...
Women in cafeteria line in Cougar Den
Women wait in cafeteria line, interior, Cougar Den. The Cougar Den, initially known as the Recreation Building, was a popular campus hangout during the early years of the University. The building was initially...
City made of architectural models inside the Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture building
Interior, people walking around in miniature city made of architectural models. The University's architecture building was initially occupied in 1954 and demolished in 1986 when the new College of Architecture...
Interior foyer within the Cullen College of Engineering Building
Interior foyer, Cullen College of Engineering. The Cullen College of Engineering houses most of the academic departments of the Cullen College of Engineering. The building was occupied in 1967 and dedicated...
Interior view of the M.D. Anderson Library entrance
Interior. M.D. Anderson Library was occupied in 1950 and dedicated on April 1, 1951. Since then, three additions have been made. The first was completed in 1968 and is known as the Blue Wing (architects:...
Interior of an Agnes Arnold Auditorium
Interior, Agnes Arnold Auditorium. Agnes Arnold Auditoria 1 and 2 are housed in separate but adjacent structures adjacent next to Agnes Arnold Hall. The building was originally occupied in 1967 and the...
Aerial view of Bates College of Law
Aerial view of Bates College of Law. The Bates College of Law is one of the buildings within the UH Law Center. The building was initially occupied in 1969 and the architects were Freeman & Van Ness.
Parking at the Ezekiel Cullen Building
The Ezekiel Cullen Building, known informally as E. Cullen, houses the offices of the President, Provost, and Vice Presidents of the University of Houston as well as the office of the Dean of Graduate...
Reference area of the M.D. Anderson Library
Interior. A view of the reference area on the first floor looking west out to the glass block foyer. Gerhardt Knodel's 1977 sculpture, Gulf Stream, can be seen towards the top of the photograph. M.D. Anderson...
Temporary metal building after a fire
World War II-era metal building after a fire. These temporary buildings were built on the University of Houston campus during World War II to house the U.S. Navy's Civil Aeronautics Authority-War Training...
add to favorites
page 4 of 5 : (
© 2013 The University of Houston, 114 University Libraries, Houston, TX 77204-2000 (713) 743-1050
State of Texas